The setting of your wedding table is one of the things that you have to get right for your wedding. It is a bit more complicated than setting the table for your regular evening dinner. Whether you have hired a wedding planner or not, be sure to check that the following is covered when it comes to your wedding table.
· First on the list is the linens. Make sure that the linens chosen, go with your wedding theme and the colors for the day. By linen, we mean napkins, table cloths, table runners, etc.
· Next is to make sure that the plates, cutleries, glasses, and flatware that are available also go with your wedding theme. The venue that you have chosen might have these, but if they do not go with your wedding theme, you have to rent your own.
· Next, are the place cards, table numbers, and the menus. These will help in keeping your ceremony orderly and stress-free.
· After checking the place cards and menus, next on your list should be the centerpieces. They are your table’s most important accessories. You can either go the traditional way with flowers or try something creative like Origami. Whatever you do decide should also be in line with your wedding theme.
· Chairs are the next thing to confirm when it comes to your wedding table. Your guests will need a comfortable place to sit. Make sure the available chairs are comfortable.
· Your wedding favors can also be a part of your wedding table. It is easier this way and everyone seated gets to go home with one. It is also best to have some extras on hand too. Their packaging should also keep in line with your color theme for the day.
· Other decorations like candles, vases, and confetti can all add spice to your wedding day. Just be sure not to go overboard.
New Mexico Wedding Expos and Guide are the wedding specialists that you need to have a perfect wedding ceremony. Contact us, we guarantee you experienced, dedicated and talented exhibitors.