Stained glass is usually associated with churches and buildings created in a specific architectural style – and if you love the look, you will definitely love the idea of incorporating this style into your wedding day decor.
What are some of the ways you can do this?
· The Seating Chart. Welcome guests with a seating chart written on colored glass and placed in a wooden frame. It will look so beautiful, especially if you are having an outdoor wedding during the summer!
· The Backdrop. If you want your wedding ceremony to look picture perfect, you might want to consider a special backdrop for it. For instance, a panel with stained glass can add color and liveliness to the big moment, creating a style that is totally unique and unforgettable.
· The Invitations and Stationery. While we don’t recommend sending actual stained glass instead of paper invitations, you can send paper ones that are painted in a stained-glass style. There are a lot of ways this can be interpreted whether you choose to use traditional geometrical shapes, or something more whimsical like stained glass flowers.
· The Table. Your table décor is one of the main elements of décor at your wedding, so you should make sure to incorporate stained glass here as well. One of our favorite ways to bring this esthetic directly to the table is by using vintage colored glassware. Don’t settle for one color, when you can choose a color scheme that will light up the room and give a warm glow to the table. If vintage glassware is not to your taste, consider bringing different colored glass lanterns to your table. Once lite with candles it can create a inviting space that will wow your guests.
· The Wedding Cake. Your cake is such a huge part of both the décor and the menu that it would be a real pity not to coordinate it with the wedding theme. See if your baker is up for the challenge of creating a water color stained glass finish – we bet it will be a show stopper.
Looking for some of the most talented wedding specialists in New Mexico? Contact New Mexico Wedding Expos & Guide and allow our exhibitors to be the ones to delight you and your guests with renowned service!